During the past several years the energy to maintain my home as I had for numerous years earlier has significantly diminished. When my Social Worker informed me that I qualify to receive household chore assistance through Golden Heart I was ecstatic.
Renee has been a God send to me. She is always prompt to arrive at her scheduled times, very friendly, courteous, never wastes time and is most efficient in performing the various tasks I have assigned to her.
In her visits to my home thus far she has done a spectacular job in organizing the following closets for me:
1. In the tall corner kitchen closet- my cleaning supplies
2. In the left side of dining room buffet- all of my placements
3. In the right side of my dining room buffet- all of my table cloths.
4. In the cabinet under the kitchen sink- all of my plastic and glass food containers
5. In the four drawers located in the corner of my kitchen cabinets- all of my food preparation gadgets stored there.
Several times she has earnestly taped down the edges of two large rugs located on the floor of my entrance room to my apartment. Once with my tacky tape and once with her donated double-sided sticky tape to prevent the edges from curling backwards. In addition she has carefully folded my May tablecloth and stored it along with my May placemats in the storage space of my dining room buffet. Then she set the table with my selected June tablecloth and matching placemats.
During another visit my assignment to Renee was to diligently dust and polish with a polishing cloth all my dining room furniture. I have emphasized to her that my Country French furniture has many intricate deep set carvings and must be thoroughly covered.